Languages (All) Master
Hyperlinguistics 7 (His Hyperlinguistics level is not limited by his Intellect)
Mind Control 6
Telepathy 3 (only reading minds, not transmitting)
- Connections: The Church of New Jerusalem of Hosannah Amen
- Motivation: Egotist/Insane (Babel believes he's the envoy of God)
- Powers work in any audible media: TV, radio or internet, in attenuated form
- Rich televangelist
- Enemy: The One
- Weakness: Mind Control only works if Babel can get his foe to listen to him
- Personal: Extremely vain about his appearance
- Personal: Despises all other faiths, including other Christians
Thinking himself appointed by God to appoint a new path for humanity, Babel (and then he came to think that even his name was a sort of indication of his "divine mission") leads his own church and plots for world domination under his strict rules. He also despises all the other churches, Christian or otherwise.
Albeit on the verge of lunacy, he’s not so stupid, being one of the world’s greatest leaders. He doesn’t care to wear a costume. In fact, he loves suits and most of the time he’s well-groomed and perfectly dressed. He has millions of devout followers, who would gladly die for him. He owns several media corporations and thousands of temples worldwide.